BLOC is a shared social hub which is currently available on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & gaming platform Twitch. BLOC hosts and showcases innovative and creative Irish language audio-visual content. It mirrors the societal values and norms of YOU its audience. Yeow!
BLOC commissions vloggers, content creators, snappers, animators and well general ‘BLOCers’ to create top social content for the BLOC community covering everything from gaming, to short films, spoken word, film reviews, travel vlogs and much more. Fancy becoming a BLOCer or getting in touch? Drop us a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
#BlocVoyage | Photography Competition
BLOC has teamed up with Interrailingpackages to give you the chance to win an exclusive Interrailing prize in our BLOC Voyage Photography Competition.
All you have to do is send us a photograph of the nicest place on earth (according to you) via direct mail on BLOC’s Instagram or email the photograph to us via email@example.com.
The photo entries will be published each day on BLOC’s Instagram account & Interrailingpackages social media accounts, so bear this in mind in terms of photograph formats. Photos can be taken with any kind of camera or smartphone.
Deadline for Entry: Friday 31st of May 2019
Please Note *: All entrants must read the terms and conditions outlined below carefully before entering the BLOC Voyage photography competition.
BLOC Voyage – Photography Competition | Terms & Conditions:
- The competition allows for one entry per person.
- Entrants to the competition confirm that the photograph they are submitting has been taken by the entrant, that it is their own, and that as owner they are fully entitled to use it for BLOC Voyage.
- No excessively digitally altered images will be accepted (no cloning, adding or removing elements). Basic enhancements are allowed, for example brightness, contrast, and sharpening etc.
- All entries must include the name and contact details of the entrants, together with a photography title and a description of where the photo was taken.
- You must be 18+ to enter BLOC Voyage photography competition. All subjects/persons in photo entries must also be 18+. The winning entrant may be asked to supply a copy of a passport to verify the entrant’s age.
- Where the photo submitted to BLOC Voyage competition contains any person or persons (where identifiable) the entrant warrants that those persons have given their permission for the photograph to be used in the competition.
- The winning entry will be encouraged to do an Instagram Takeover on BLOC & Interrailingpackages Instagram accounts from their Interrailing trip.
- By submitting a photograph for entry to the Competition entrants grant BLOC TG4 & Interrailingpackages a full, irrevocable licence to use the photograph at any time and in any format over any BLOC/ Interrailingpackages publishing platform.
- You warrant to us that all contributions are lawful and do not infringe any rights of any third party and that you will indemnify us in respect of any breach of that warranty.
- BLOC TG4 accepts no liability for any content submitted by third parties.
- The decision of the panel appointed by BLOC TG4 to judge the photographs shall be final.
- You will not submit a photograph that is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory or obscene.
- Entrants who provide false or misleading information will automatically be disqualified.
- You accept that we may exercise editorial control over the photograph and may decide not to allow publication at our absolute discretion.
- TG4 is not responsible for any liability, injury, damage or loss sustained by an entrant arising in connection with participation in the competition or the participation in the Interrailingpackages prize.
- BLOC TG4 may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant, at any time or for any reason.
- Trip Value is €1105 for 2 week hostel package (link), including flights with a total estimated value of €1300.
- Prizes will not be exchanged for money.
- The prize will be valid for 12 months from when the winner has received notification that they have won. All travel/accommodation/support arrangements will be made by the winning entrant directly with Interrailing Packages.
- The competition is open to entrants from the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom.